I start to have even more compassion for circus animals, and commit more to cirque du soliel every day that this move progresses. I now empathise with any creature that is made to jump through hoops. I have had to do the same to get everything in place. Every hoop imaginable; pink ones, yellow ones, little ones, big ones, thin ones, fat ones. (or is that worms?) In particular, to get the cats to Namibia required hoops of fire. And K and I weren't the only ones who had to make the leap. Big Shout out to B for driving all the way out to Annapolis to the USDA vet services. BUT today I got the call that they had arrived safely and happily and hungrily at our new home. I love to imagine my hubbles, and my kittens snuggled on the couch watching the sunset and breathing the dusty Namibian air.
To tempt you to visit - attached are pics of the garden and the view onto the garden. That bench is begging for a G&T.
1 comment:
Oh, Tash! It's gorgeous!! I can't wait to come and visit...
KO
Post a Comment