Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Almost over

Tomorrow is my second last class, ever, with my Grade 8's. After spending the year with them and seeing them grow up a little, and finally figuring each one of them out I am feeling stupendously sad. Most of them are really great kids and even those that aren't have still taught me something this year.

sniff sniff.

Talk to you again when I grade their papers and have to polish off a bottle of wine cos the little b's didn't study.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Ah that feeling of the end of the year. I dread it! Even though most of the time I have longed for it to arrive! You never know you might find that they feel the same. Enjoy your lovely hot summer. We scraped off the frost from the car before we headed to school. Next time I shall think of you guys and hopefully feel warmer.