

Ross is my new favourite. He is another one of those shy hounds. He is young, maybe two years old and so still has a lot of playful attitude in him. When he is outside he is a completely different dog to indoors. We think that he must have been an outside dog. When he is out there I get play bows and leaps and running. When he is indoors he is worried about all the noises and spends his time equally with his chin on my knee giving me that special worried hound furrowed brow and equally hanging over the half door making sure that bad things are not happening out in the hallway. He has the softest ears this side of the equator and is completely attached to me after only a few days. I hate to say it, but I think I am in love again, as I was with Fred. Sigh.
PS. I apologise for the sideways photos, I just cannot get blogger to cooperate.
No comments:
Post a Comment