Monday, October 01, 2012

Dear Emma 17 June 2012

Dear Emma, Tonight in your sleep you rolled over and complained that you were just making your bottle for your baby. Granny and I laughed together at how adorable you were. At the lunch table with Granny, Stoney and Aunty Becca, you asked to sing "be unbroken". We all held hands and you and I sang it together with me prompting you on the words. I thought you were very sweet but when I turned around Granny had tears in her eyes. Later Aunty Becca suggested we all have a race to Granny's gate. You loved the idea and got in line with us and we started running together. Aunty Becca and I calling to you encouragingly to keep you running. Then Uncle Stoney grabbed you from behind and laughing just carried you faster than Becca and I could keep up with. Hugs Your Mom.

No comments: