3:17pm - For my bank account and my waistline (or my butt, or the flabby bit under my arms) I am attempting to give up coffee. Which should not be that hard to do. I only have one a day, at the beginning of the day, and I don't think coffee is actually addictive. right?
3:18pm - It is now 3:18 and I am convinced that a. green tea is no flavour substitute for a moccachino, b. 3 cups of green tea does not one cup of coffee make, and c. Einstein was right. Although I have an improvement to make on his theory. It is also possible for time to, in fact, flow backwards.
3:20pm - I could swear it was four o'clock, half an hour ago. I even checked the start menu to be sure that my computor clock was correct. Of course, my cell phone clock could be wrong too...
3:16pm - Mmm, maybe FOUR cups of green tea make one cup of coffee?
1 comment:
love it! That's hysterical and I look forward to following your progress...
Post a Comment