Friday, September 08, 2006

Ferrero Rocher

Undoubtedly, indisputably, THE best chocolate there is. My challenge to you... name one better. You won't be able to....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not top deck?

N said...

No even top deck... the chocolate is not as silky, and no nuts.

Anonymous said...

oh dear, you know ive got work i should be doing. AND i was going to try and not think about chocolate for a day. BUT OK, where do I start?

CADBURYS (fruit and nut, whispa, flake, twirl, CARAMEL?!!!!)
Galaxy chocolate
Guilian Shells
I'd even go so far as to say curly whirly.
OMG I need some now. The worse thing is that all there is in the house are those hershey nuggets of Russ's. He pointed out to me last night that their main purpose was to lay in the big wooden bowl and look tempting. Uhuh?. I'm not buying it, I'm not proud and I'm desperate.
s

Natasha said...

ooh.. cadbury's fruit and nut comes close - but Ferrero Rocher is like eating chocolate mixed with whipped cream... Guilian Shells? what are they? Seems like I should investigate.

Also let's be clear. Hershey's does not equal chocolate. And HOW is it possible that YOUR home has no chocolate???

D. said...

you know, the sad thing is that I have actually thought about this and can't really come up with an answer.
If pressed however, I think I would not turn down some white chocolate Lindt truffles.
Not that I'd enjoy them, you understand, I just wouldn't want them to go to waste or anything. :)