I was just going through my favourite blogs and being mad at them for not having posted anything. (With the exception of one) When I realised that I have not posted in the longest time either!
This is because I am realllly busy.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH. No actually it is because laziness begets laziness. We are on school holiday and here is our schedule:
get up late, feed the cats and go back to bed
get up again, decide we don't need to shower EVERY day and stay in our pyjamas while we check mail, eat breakfast and then read something on the bed.
get up again, eat lunch
watch an episode of Bones, and one of West Wing, this is exhausting so we must go back to bed with our books.
get up again, wonder what to make for supper, order pizza and eat it in front of CSI. (Which is unadvisable if you have a sensitive stomach - seriously)
Then pretty much we go back to bed.
It is heaven, but I am starting to feel restless and am quite glad that school starts again on Monday. I suspect that on Monday I will not be glad that school started because I will want to be in bed frequently.
Also - the weather here is really wierd. Spring in Namibia means that outside can't make up it's mind whether it is really hot, or really cold. There is a haze in the air from all the veld fires up North and it feels like you need to turn the light on all the time. I am really looking forward to the crisp mornings of summer, which incidentally is tomorrow. Clocks change at 12, which will then be 1.
OK, now I've posted - it's your turn!
2 comments:
Good luck with the return to school. I shall be thinking of you when i too return to school.
Ouch! Way to call out your fellow bloggers, dude! :)
Post a Comment