Wednesday, March 05, 2008
eina.
Last night we played squash and then fiddled around on the gym machines after. I was on a high from winning a game against K for the first time in... well pretty much since the first game I played with him ever. It was also his first game ever. In order to win last night's game it required K to be daydreaming and me running around the court like a fly in a window. My gym machine of choice is what has fondly been called the gynecological machine. It's the one where you put your knees against it and strengthen your inner thighs or outer. This morning I am paying for my enthusiasm. I can barely walk and if anything falls today it is staying on the floor cos I can't bend. I am going to try and get to the pool when it opens to try and work out the kinks but K may have to carry me there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know the machine you're talking about. ;) At the gym in Rylands, it faces a wall, and all the Indian ladies lay their sweat towels across their thighs when they do it. And they always have this self conscious look on their faces, like "Just five more and I'm off this thing!" :P But apparently it is the best way to get rid of thigh flab. I think I'm going to need it when I get out of here. (Actually, I'm pretty sure I need it already...)
Post a Comment