Sunday, March 09, 2008
The Human Cat Flap
That's me. We haven't rigged up our usual window-box-cat-flap yet as the box is too big or too small or too something that needs to be fixed with wood and a saw. This means that the cats must exit and enter via the back door. It's too cold to just leave the door open a little and this is where I come in. We hung some bells on the outside so the cats can let me know when they want to come in. I let them out, I sit down. Five minutes later, one of them is too cold and rings the bell. I get up and let him/her in. I sit down. five minutes later the other one wants in, I get up... you see the pattern. I do this all morning till I get sick of them and make them come in permanently. WHY you ask, would I do this tedious task? How much have these animals got me wrapped around their little paws. Well... you clean the litterboxes twice a day and see if you don't rather let the little eating/pooing/peeing/crying things outside instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dude, this is, like, PERFECT procrastination fodder for Keir..i.e. fixing the cat flap....surely?
hehe... scrabulous is taking ALL his procrastination time. SIGH
Post a Comment