Sunday, November 07, 2010

Emma update

Man she is adorable! I know I am biased but seriously, there is nothing else this cute! Even the baby elephant that came through last week is not this cute.

She is cutting two new teeth, soon she will be sporting four on the bottom instead of two. The left one has broken through and about a quarter of it is showing. Emma's favourite toy is once again the crochet hook and the drool runs down it while she chews on it and pulls the hook part against her gum.

Most exciting is how hard she is working on walking. She took two steps from the bath to the sink on her own during the week and K and I were thrilled and held our breath while she did it. Then today she took three steps, falteringly from a chair into open space but fell down. She did try again later and again fell down but I really think it won't be long now 'til she is motoring around on her own. Thankfully, they are in the process of building a fence around our porch so we will be able to spend more time safely outside in the cool air looking at all the birds (and squirrels).

No comments: