
His name is JJ and he is tooooooooo cute. Tiny pitbull/boxer baby. I have been very well socially trained to think that pits are ugly dogs, but JJ would melt anyone's heart and mine is a puddle of chocolate when I look at his little crumpled face. He is in the bathroom mostly cos he is too young to be adopted but he likes human company and to pee on the carpet. (The second is why he isn't under anyone's desk)He even still has puppy breath.... everyone all together now.... aaahhhhhhh!
3 comments:
This might be a silly question but what exactly is "puppy breath"? (I haven't had much experience with puppies or in fact dogs in general.)
Oh your life is incomplete! Now you really do have to come visit! It's like sour milk but in a good way... er. I know that doesn't sound good, but it is!
aaahhh. Cute, cute,cute
Post a Comment