She is really getting into saying words. This week she has been interested in words beginning with "m" or with the sound "oo"in them. Of course, Moo was a natural starter but she has also started saying Broom, Room, Poop and Mole. Mole because I have a mole on my knee and she wanted to know (repeatedly) what it was. Then I showed her that she has one too and from there she just loves the word. Poop came from the large cowpats dotting the center recently and anyone who knows me, knows where broom comes from.
Most of her other "words" are sounds that are close to the word but the same sounds for a number of words.
"Ow!" for when she gets hurt and also "ow" for out.
"oh" for discovering something new and also for "open"
She has become far happier about letting me change her diaper and will even go into her room and climb up on the bed saying "Di" when I say it is time for a change. K yesterday told her that we would be going to Aunty D's house and she very excitedly said "Di!"
No comments:
Post a Comment